Your Rights and Responsibilities
St. Michaels Eye & Laser Institute is committed to the rights of each of our patients. We strive to be completely transparent with your responsibilities, so you know exactly what you’re responsible for before and after your procedure.
- Provides you with your Rights and Responsibilities relating to your procedure
- Describes how to file a grievance, if desired
- Provides information concerning physician ownership of our center
- Sets forth our center’s policy with respect to advance directives.
Click the link below to download the Patient Rights and Responsibilities Form:
Patient Rights and Responsibilities Form
Click the link below to read our Nondiscrimination Notice:
Report a Patient Safety or Quality of Care Event
Do you have a patient safety event or concern about a health care organization?
How do you file a concern?
Submit a new patient safety event or concern: https://apps.jointcommission.org/QMSInternet/IncidentEntry.aspx
Submit and update to your incident (You must have your incident number): https://apps.jointcommission.org/QMSInternet/IncidentUpdate.aspx
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 630-792-5636
- Mail: Office of Quality and Patient Safety
The Joint Commission
One renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook, Illinois 60181